Thursday, July 12, 2012

Revisiting Accupuncture

So, after about two weeks of feeling like I had a post-migraine hangover, sore ankles and exhaustion, I realized it was time to address this overall feeling of exhausted-blah.  Last night after dinner, I went back to see Kelly, my acupuncturist. I gave a run down of my (in all reality, trivial) symptoms and off she went. It was 30 minutes of heaven and I forgot just how much I love lying there looking like a pin cushion. 

Ironically, she had to end my session a few minutes early, because the room needed to be turned over for the pre-natal yoga class. I never really paid much attention to exercise when pregnant with Toddler T, but I'm thinking I may rethink that approach this time around.

I can report that I slept better last night, than I did in two weeks. I'm not feeling blah today, but there is also no humidity.  I think, I may keep acupuncture in the rotation for a little while longer. It just feels good.

I even had enough energy to start making some baked goods for a party we are going to this weekend. Currently in the oven are; Chocolate Chip- Reese's Cup-Brownies.  Up next, are red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, vanilla cupcakes with chocolate butter cream frosting and these amazing pretzel, rolo, m&m things.  It feels good to be doing something I really enjoy, and I'm not even too upset that I really can't eat anything I make.

Although, the smell coming from my kitchen is pretty wonderful.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry that I'm so far behind on your news... and sorry to hear that you've not been feeling well - great that acupuncture worked :) I always find that it works wonders for me too. Love to you and bub xoxo

    ReplyDelete