Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Little Piece of Heaven

Was found in my coffee cup at Wegmans this afternoon.

Pumpkin Spice Latte

DECAF

Since the first day of Fall, I have been looking high and low for the decaf variety. I love pumpkin spice coffee but choose not to drink a lot of caffeine when I'm pregnant. I know its safe in a recommended amount. But for me, I have limited it to medicinal purposes only.  It seems that a small can of Coke and 2 Tylenol are the only things that work to get rid of my headaches this go around.

After 2 weeks of serious Internet research, I figured hope was lost. And then today, I went grocery shopping, alone. I stopped by the coffee counter, giddy with the thought of strolling through the aisles of  the grocery store without having to entertain Toddler T. And there it was. Pumpkin Spice Coffee, Decaf.

Fall Festivities may now commence in the T household.

Mums are planted, Halloween and Fall decorations are out. And pumpkin spice decaf will be brewed most mornings.

Who's ready to carve pumpkins??


1 comment:

  1. I'll be looking for that at Wegmans next time! I do have a stockpile of pumpkin spice k-cups if you want some, but they're not decaf, unfortunately...

    I love all things pumpkin, too. Yay fall!

    ReplyDelete