Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Step Aside Modern Medicine... It's Nature's Turn

I am home resting in my bed.

My phone is to my left and my laptop on well, my lap.

My mom is downstairs and Toddler T is napping.

I had two acupuncture sessions today. One before transfer. One After.

Mr. T and I were in a position to make a choice about how many embryo(s) to transfer and made a decision that were are comfortable with.

Aside of Crinone, supplements and my pre-natal vitamin,  there is no more medical intervention from this point forward.

Today and tomorrow I will rest and allow nature to step in.

I am feeling relieved.

I am hoping that the next 2 weeks go by quickly.

8 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you today! Let's hope the two weeks FLY by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy transfer day!!!! Rest up, momma. I'm thinking of you and hoping for a fast 2wks with a happy result at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news :) Rest up and thinking of you for your 2WW xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending positive vibes your way. let me know me know if you need to be busy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy transfer day, Ms T!!! I am so pleased that enough embryos made it to today for you to "have" to decide! That's truly fantastic news. Sending lots of sticky embie thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete