I had a to laugh at myself this morning when I thought of this post idea. And the more I thought about it, I realized, the two groups of people share more in common than one might realize.
- We talk about our doctors, our tests, our blood work and our PROCEDURES.
- We bemoan the cost of prescriptions and many of us participate in pharmacy rebate programs.
- Early Bird Special. We all go out to dinner at 5:30. (The T Family went out to dinner on Sunday night at 5:30 sharp and it was us and the Canasta/Shuffle Board set.)
- We know better than to cancel a doctor's appointment and make all plans around those sacred times.
- We see multiple treatment providers and specialists.
- We use pill boxes.
- We are unsatisfied with our health care coverage and the role it plays in determining our treatment and where we can go.
So there I was, brushing my teeth and I remembered I had to start my Estrace today. I reached up and grabbed my Day-of-the-week Pill Box. And sure enough, in the Tu box there was a new, little, blue pill. I bought the pill boxes last weekend. It's hard to keep up with 7 different pills taken at 2 different times in the day! Mr. T thinks it humorous that I had to buy a pill box. But the reality is, some mornings I second guess whether or not I put deodorant on, let alone remember if I took the CORRECT FOUR pills.